All Lines Terminated. Future Terminating Contract Header Is Not Working.
(Doc ID 2588589.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a Service Contract where all of the lines have been terminated and the latest terminated line has a start date of 01-DEC-2018. Going through the steps to terminate the header for 01-DEC-2018 appears to work, but when you go back the termination date has not been populated.
1. Using a Service Contracts responsibility, open the Contracts Launchpad.
2. Click on the flashlight icon in the toolbar to open the Search form
3. Search for an active contract.
4. In the results section of the form, right mouse click on the contract.
5. Select Terminate from the popup menu.
6. Enter a future termination date and a termination reason,
7. Click Review and then Terminate.
8. Select 'Yes' in the decision box to terminate the contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document