HRMS Config Workbench Load Benefits Rates Not Assigned
(Doc ID 2588649.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Configuration workbench
HRMS Configuration Workbench Load Benefits - Rates not assigned
Converted benefit elections into Production using HRMS Configuration Workbench. Rates did not get assigned to all employees.
Rates should be assigned to all employees.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Loading Enrollments in Configuration Workbench on large population
- Not all employees in load are getting rates assigned
2. Able to progress some people (who did not get rates) by backing out life event
- Then creating a new Life Event in started status
- Attempting to reload the remaining - Made some progress
3. Cannot move past a certain point - and still have 700 remaining persons to load
Additional Note: If they do almost anything on the account - Designated Dependents, other changes - they are able to get the rate assigned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document