Sales Order Form Not Saving Fields Populated By Personalization
(Doc ID 2588787.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Transaction Entry
When copying a sales order and changing the line type to "return" to generate a credit memo attribute values are not carried over to new SO.
Customer have a personalization that populate attribute values on the form and they can see the values populated in the front end, but these are not saved to lines table even after clicking on save.
Trigger Event : WHEN-NEW-RECORD-INSTANCE
Trigger Object : LINE
Condition : :ORDER.ATTRIBUTE19 IS NOT NULL
Processing mode : Not in Enter-Query Mode
Seq : 10
Type : Property
Language : All
Enabled : Y i.e checked
Object Type. : Item
Target Object : LINE.ATTRIBUTE4
Property Name : VALUE
Value : =NVL(:ORDER.ATTRIBUTE19,NULL)
Expect defaulted DFF value be saved after clicking Save icon.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Navigate to Sales Order form
3. Query order number, Action -> Copy
4. Navigate to Lines Tab. The Additional Line Attribute Information DFF does not display any value.
5. Click to open the DFF, see default value is being populated. Click OK and save.
6. The value is displayed in the form.
7. However value is no populated to oe_order_lines_all table. User has to click any other line field and save again to save the value to database.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document