GSA Violation Hold Gets Applied on Child Split Line During Split
(Doc ID 2589322.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Pricing, Discounting & Charges
GSA violation Hold is being applied on Child line during Split when the original Parent line has been released manually for the GSA violation Hold.
GSA violation Hold should not be applied on Child line during Split if the original Parent line has been released manually for the GSA violation Hold.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a GSA price list. For this, Please follow the below navigation:
a. Go to Oracle Pricing Manager Responsibility
b. Navigate to MENUPATH > Price Lists
c. Open the GSA Pricing Setup form.
d. Create the Price List.
2. Create a sales order and modify the unit selling price less then GSA price and GSA Violation hold has been apply.
3. Release GSA Hold
4. Go Shipping Transaction Form to split delivery detail line.
5. Create Delivery for sales order line.
6. Executing pick release and auto ship confirm.
7. Shipping success.
8. Query the original sales order and find out that the sales order line has been split to two lines. But the new split line has the GSA violation Hold applied again.
The price of split line has not been changed so GSA violation Hold should not been apply again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document