Error CST_MATCH_DATE_PERIOD on Material Trasnaction After Return to Supply from Differernt Organization.
(Doc ID 2589331.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Closing an Inventory Accounting Period,
There is error in the Material Transactions (MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS) with error CST_MATCH_DATE_PERIOD.
ERROR_EXPLANATION: The transaction date is not within the accounting period specified
Steps to Reproduce
- RCV: Track Shipments for Return To Vendors profile setup No.
- Created purchasing order in M1 organization
- Received purchasing order in to M1 organization, memo receipt num and shipment number.
- Through Inter-organization Transfer transferred item on hand qty with shipment number to M2 that means material transfer from M1 to M2 organization
- Received material in to M2 with Shipment number
- Open return screen html form and selected organization as M2
Responsibility : Inventory - Seeded
Navigator : Inbound > Receiving
Click 3rd Return tab
- Find M1 organization receipt in M2 form and completed return
Select : M2 organization
Search Receipt Number
Select return to supply
- Do Return.
- Run Receiving Transaction Processor.
- Progress to close Inventory Accounting Period, then this error message on material transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document