Cannot Add Streams To A Pool After Buyback
(Doc ID 2590213.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Lease Authoring
Cannot add streams to a pool after buyback
After buyback of streams from an activated pool, the streams cannot be added back to the pool or to a new pool.
error 17, "Streams are already in a pool"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a contract for sale to an investor
2. Add contract to a pool for RENT streams
3. Create investor agreement and add pool
4. Activate agreement
5. Buyback streams from the pool
6. Try to add streams back to the pool - streams not added
7. Try to add streams to a new pool - streams not added
8. Reconcile pool contents for adding contracts and try again - streams not added to pool
9. Reconcile pool contents for new pool - streams not added
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document