Available To Transact And Available To Reserve Become Negative After Transacting Move Order For A Sales Order
(Doc ID 2590616.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Onhand and Availability
Available to Transact (ATT) and Available to Reserve (ATR) quantities become negative for the item in Material Workbench form after transacting the move order.
This is happening following these steps.
1. Create two customer sales orders with 5 qty each for a serial item XYZ which has an onhand quantity of 10.
2. Reserve at the organization level for 5 qty each.
3. Book both the sales orders.
4. Check ATT and ATR values in Material Workbench form for the item, they show up as 0 and 0 correctly.
5. Pick release the first order and then the second order.
Pick Release options: Auto Allocate = Yes, Auto Pick Confirm = No
6. Allocations get created without serial numbers (per setup in this case) for both the orders.
7. Query the first allocation in Transact Move Orders form.
8. Click on View/Update Allocations, enter the serial numbers and transact the first allocation.
9. Check the quantity details in Material Workbench form, it shows the following.
ATT = -5
ATR = -5
This is incorrect. ATT and ATR should have been 0 and 0 respectively.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document