Unable To Add Multiple Assets To Renewal Quote Get Unexpected Error When Add Second Asset
(Doc ID 2591443.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Asset Management
The following error is seen when attempting to add additional assets to a renewal quote
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact your System Administrator for assistance.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.SQLStmtException: JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation. Statement: SELECT * FROM (SELECT
## Detail 0 ##
java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Lease Contract Operations > Operations>Contracts
2. Select Quote for Modifications action
3. Go to the Renewal Tab
4. Select Fixed Term Renewal select GO
5. Enter details and Select Add Assets
6. Search for first asset number and add to quote
7. Select Add Assets again and add to quote
8. Try to search for the next asset number or add the asset to the renewal quote and the error is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document