Asset Creation Failing For Direct Shipments
(Doc ID 2592130.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Based on following note.
"Deferred COGS Is By-Passed For Direct Shipments (Doc ID 1351764.1)"
Deferred COGS process is by-passed for direct shipments so when create asset program is run,
the following error occurs.
Encountered an error while deriving PAYABLES_CODE_COMBINATION_ID for CSI_TRANSACTION_ID : xxx
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Created Normal Item
2) Created Internal Drop Ship Sales Order
3) Released and Shipped it from ORG1.
4) Ran the CST COGS and Revenue Collection Programs
5) Verified the COGS account in the Material distribution
6) The Create Accounting Program Failed
7) Since the 'Create Accounting' program is failed, the assets are not getting created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document