SLM Attribute Page Are Getting Merged As Single Page During Supplier Registrattion
(Doc ID 2592309.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Supplier Profile Management
Supplier UDA is getting merged with Buyer UDA in Supplier Profile section during Prospective Supplier registration
When buyer click on UDA, only this UDA details should be shown. It should not show supplier UDA
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supplier Management Administrator
2. On-boarding Configuration => Global
3. Add the supplier profile attributes with following
View and Update by Supplier UNCHECKED, and View and Update by Buyer CHECKED for Internal UDA
View and Update by Supplier CHECKED, and View and Update by Buyer CHECKED for Supplier UDA
4. Supplier Registers using Prospective Supplier registration.
5. Buyer Chooses New supplier request from to do list
6. Choose Review icon
7. Navigate to Attribute page (Here we have Profile attribute to be entered by internal user)
at this page both internal and external user UDA (pages) are getting merged
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document