OEXOEORD: There Are Too Many Sales Persons On This Order
(Doc ID 2593647.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Finance & Accounting - Sales Rep on SO
When attempting to change Salesperson on the order header and see following note appears.
"There are too many sales persons on this order. You must use the Sales Credits Window to change Salesperson on this order"
The form does not allow to change the salesperson unless this is one in Sales Credits window. Also, this does not allow to open sales credits window allowing users to check which one to change. Even making this null on header does not allow to save or navigate to Sales Credits window.
Even if we directly navigate to Sales Credit window update the Salesperson in sales credit window and then try to update on the header the message continues to occur.
- Receiving error: There are too many sales persons on this order. You must use sales credits window to change sales person on this order.
- When updating sales person in the order header when sales credit already have multiple sales persons.
- Enter customer, salesrep and save order header. Salescredit is created with 100% for Salesrep A
- Update sales credits to multiple salesreps (split): Salesrep A = 50% Salesrep B = 15% Salesrep C = 35%
- Update the salesrep in the header: Salesrep D
- Receive error message: There are too many sales persons on this order. You must use sales credits window to change sales person on this order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document