ACA Correction Archive Process Only Pulling MEC Count/FTE Count from Generation 1 Archive
(Doc ID 2594495.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 HRMS Rup12, Affordable Care Act Correction Archive Process
A group of 90+ employees who are either Part-Time or Retiree-Emeritus (Person Type) were originally reported on the original Archive.
These should never have been reported - the ACA FT Flag was on them - and this caused them to be considered in the FTE Count.
So now - the MEC Indicator is failing the 95% check
- Queries have identified these 90+ individuals as the ones not passing the check.
In looking at the archive reports
- They are passing a 'NNNA' (Not Needed - Not ACA FT) in the latest corrections in PERSON_INFO1
- And originally they had 'FEFA' (FT Employee - FT ACA) in PERSON_INFO1
This resulted in the following errors in the returned IRS Error file:
|1094C-066-01||If Form 1094C checkbox 'NinetyEightPctOfferMethodInd' is checked
then 'MinEssentialCvrOffrCd' in 'YearlyALEMemberDetail' must not have a choice of "No" indicated.
|1094C-060-02||If Form 1094C checkbox 'AuthoritativeTransmittalInd' is checked and 'AggregatedGroupMemberCd' has a choice of "Yes" indicated,
then at least one instance of 'OtherALEMembersGrp' must have a value.
Expect the code to recount them and produce new MEC/FTE Counts and do a proper ratio based on the data changes.
As the data has been corrected:
- If the counts were re-assessed from latest corrections
- They GRE would be passing the MEC Ratio and have a 'Y' indicator on the 1094-C
Steps to Recreate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Individual is in person type of 'Emeritus' or is a Part Time Employee
2. Employee has ACA FT Code set
3. When found that they are a contributor to the MEC count ratio being off,
- The ACA FT Flag is removed and a Self Correction Flag is set.
- The Correction Archive sets them to 'NNNA' (Not Needed - Not ACA FT) instead of 'FEFA' (Full Time EE, FT ACA)
4. However the MEC Count and FTE Count do not move in conjunction with the data change and correction archive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document