Benefits Self Service Java Error
(Doc ID 2594643.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP11 version, Self Service Benefits
When attempting to show the details for a plan in the Benefits Selections and Rate Details table, the following error is being encountered.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the system administrator for assistance.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.SQLStmtException: JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation.
## Detail 0 ##
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications as an employee.
2. Choose the Employee Self-Service responsibility.
3. Choose the Benefits function.
4. Click on the Current Benefits tab.
5. Click the Show icon for the plan in the Benefits Selections and Rate Details table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document