Attempt Approve After More Information Request Gets ORA-01422: Exact Fetch Error and ORA-06512: at APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION Line 10731
(Doc ID 2595329.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempt approve after more information request on a Purchase Order, and encounter the following error:
ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows ORA-06512: at "APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION", line 10731 ORA-06512: at line 1
ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows ORA-06512: at "APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION", line 10481 ORA-06512: at line 1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Send Blanket Purchase Agreement for approval
2. Approver requests information from Manager
3. The Manager approver who received the information request then requests information from the Initiator of the BPA through 'Transfer Request for More Information' for relevant documents or information.
4. As Initiator, attach the required documents or provide the relevant information using 'Transfer Request for More Information' to the Manager
5. As Manager approver, analyzes the provided documents or information and answer with the new details to the initial request information from final approver
- error occurs
Expect middle approver response to final approver with requested information should not get error. And expect final approver then approves or rejects the BPA.
In case of BPA and Blanket Release only, when middle approver requests information from the initiator of the BPA through 'Transfer Request for More Information' for relevant documents or information, the system in the Action History first shows 'No action taken' by middle approver. Then system generates the same sequence number twice in the action history. Therefore, when middle approver is providing his recommendation to final approver he is getting error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document