Performance Issues Involving Parts Requirements Affecting Several Products (TeleService, Spares Management, Field Service)
(Doc ID 2595398.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Field Service Engineer Portal
Users may experience performance issues while performing activities involving Parts in TeleService, Field Service or Spares Management.
(R) Field Service Third Party Administrator Portal
- Select ‘Open Tasks > Click on “Parts”
- Opening Parts Requirements takes more than 6 minutes.
(R) Field Service Manager
(N) Spares Management > Spares Logistics > Parts Requirement HTML
- Enter all the mandatory information in the header.
- Enter the part requirement line details (Item, Quantity, etc.)
- Click 'Show All Details' or click on the Arrow mark icon to show or expand the details of the source to be added.
=> There is no response.
(N) Service Requests > Create Service Request
- Tasks Tab
- Create Parts
=> User is able to create Parts Requirements fine till two lines. However, when entering the third line, the page does not respond.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document