R12: XTR: Unable To Call Bonds And Generate Proper Journal Entries, JEA setups for REPURCHASE
(Doc ID 2596651.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Treasury - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Company: A, Issue a Bond in 2011 that matures in 2020 on premium of x%.
They created Fixed Income security deal with: No Revaluation: n1 and paying to their Investors coupons on a regular basis.
Now they decide to retire this Bond and hence
ACTIONS: Issue Deals for Repurchase
1. Against Fixed Income security deal: n1, with the Face Value
2. Creates a Fixed Income Security deal n2 that has settlement date earlier than maturity date to settle and complete.
Clean Price: 100/100
Accrued price: Calculated value
Total Price Defaults as: 100
Yield Rate: defaults:
Consideration is same as Face Value
3. When User Run accounting
4. Two sets of accrual Accounting Journals gets created:
- For N1 and also for N2 and it goes on till Maturity date.?
5. Expectation is that:
a. For N1: Only last Journal to be created and
b. For N2 also Last Journal for this month should be created.
6. Please clarify the functionality and expectations?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document