Ship Sets are not Updating Correctly While Updating Warehouse via Mass Change
(Doc ID 2597491.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Transaction Entry
When entering a new sales order with five lines using the same ship set value (for example 1),
it is observed that when editing these five lines using Mass Change to update the warehouse that the first four lines have the ship set updated to 2,
but the fifth line retains the original ship set value of 1.
As warehouse was changed on all lines, expectation is all of the lines should have updated to the new ship set value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Order management responsibility > Sales orders
2. Create a new sales order
3. Add five lines with ship set 1
4. Select all lines with Edit > Select All
5. Use Tools -> Mass Change to update warehouse
6. Observe first four lines have updated ship set of 2, final line has a ship set of 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document