Master Template Radio Button For Selectable Cannot Be Changed
(Doc ID 2597776.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator Developer - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Active Model Generation
When creating a custom master template, within the images subtab it's observed that when saving the images for 'Enhanced Radio Buttons' the image for 'Selected' always stores the value of 'Selectable' regardless of the value provided before saving.
It is expected that when saving a separate image for 'Selected' and 'Selectable' both will be stored correctly and display the entered values, the 'Selected' value should not be overwritten.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Configurator Developer responsibility
2. In the repository, create a new UI Master Template
3. In the images tab of the new template, navigate to the enhanced radio button section
4. Enter two separate values for the images of Selected and Selectable
6. Observe that the value entered for 'Selectable' is visible in both fields regardless of what had been entered into 'Selected'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document