COBRA Benefit Notification Letter (XML) Generates Letter for All Primary Addresses on Record of Employees
(Doc ID 2598735.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Advanced Benefits
The COBRA Benefit Notification Letter (XML) process is generating the letter for all the primary addresses on record of the recipient. It should only be created for the current primary addresses.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Set up the communications for the employees.
3. Terminate an employee who had different primary addresses in the system.
4. Run the Participation Process.
5. Check that the communication types for the employee have been triggered.
6. Submit the request COBRA Benefit Notification Letter (XML) to generate the letter for the terminated person only.
7. View the output to see how many letters were generated for the employee and to see what is the coverage start date used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document