Overlapping Time Error In Mobile Time For E-Business
(Doc ID 2601306.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 HRMS RUP12 version, Mobile Time Entry
In OTLR timecards updating a detail through mobile raising an "Overlapping time error".
This time overlaps another entry.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Here are the steps that customer has followed that seems to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to Mobile Timecard App
2. In a new biweekly timecard - which starts on a Monday, but the Mobile App starts weeks on Sunday - start entry on Monday
3. Enter on the Monday start time of 8:00am through 12:00pm
4. Repeat through to first friday of the biweekly period
6. Enter Monday again
7. Enter for the Monday start time of 1:00pm through 5:00pm
8. repeat for Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
10. Change Monday's start time to 1:15pm.
11. Save (at this point, an extra, but invalid row is entered in the transit details table)
12. Try to Submit
13. Overlapping time error is raised.
When entering start and stop times for multiple days in a week, and then attempting to submit a timecard, an Overlapping Time error is raised ("This time overlaps another entry.")
Enter start and stop times for Monday through Friday - 0800 - 1200 using repeat feature
Enter start and stop times for Monday through Friday - 1300 -1600 using repeat feature
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document