Not a supported file or File has Been Damaged Error When Opening Benefits Confirmation Statement
(Doc ID 2601412.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Batch Processing / Reporting / Extract
When attempting to open or save the Benefits Confirmation Statement, the following error occurs.
Adobe Reader could not open '<BENSSCNF****_out.pdf>' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility Employee Self-Service.
3. Click the Benefits function.
4. Click Next on the Change Session Date page.
5. Click Next on the Dependents and Beneficiaries page.
6. Click the Update Benefits button.
7. Choose enrollments then click Next.
8. Click Next on the succeeding pages until the Confirmation Statement page is reached.
9. Click on the Confirmation Satement button.
10. Choose the option to Open the pdf file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document