Only a Single Supplier Name is Dislplayed in the "RECEIVING TRANSACTIONS REGISTER (XML)" Output
(Doc ID 2602018.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an issue in the output of "Receiving Transactions Register (XML)".
Only a single Supplier Name is displayed in the output.
We can reproduce this issue with following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing Vision Operations responsibility: Reports.
2. Run the Concurrent program - "Receiving Transactions Register (XML)".
3. Parameters - Give any Title and details (Example-Org as M1, Receipt Number From - To).
4. Give Ok and Submit the program.
5. Once the Program is successful - View Output - only a single supplier name is displayed.
The Results should have many suppliers under which the items should be grouped.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document