Buyer Work Centre PO Line is Not Showing the Correct Requestor Name, Showing the Old Name
(Doc ID 2602466.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, HTML Orders
Buyer Work Center PO line is not showing the correct Requester Name.
Changed Requester Name from AA to BB a while ago but in the Buyer Work Center (BWC) the PO line is still showing the Requester Name as the old name “AA”.
The Requestor name is not getting updated to the current name in various POs if the requestor name is changed in the HRMS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PR with Requester “AA” and create a PO with this PR.
2. Change Requester name from “AA” to “BB” a while ago in the HRMS form.
3. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility: Buyer Work Center> Orders, query the PO.
4. PO line is still showing the Requester Name as the old name “AA”.
The Requisition page shows correct employee name “BB”.
5. PO Core distribution form shows correct requester name “BB”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document