JBO-25009: Cannot Create An Object Of Type:Oracle.jbo.domain.Date With Value
(Doc ID 2602777.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Administration
While Searching the Vendor Location in Item Service Relationships Page system shows - JBO-25009: Cannot create an object of type:Oracle.jbo.domain.Date with value:23-May-2017 error.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to CMRO > Administration > OSP > Item Service Relationships
Click on the “Create Relationships” button
2. Enter the Inventory Organization, Inventory Item, Service item, Start Date and Rank.
Click on the Apply button.
3. Now Press + symbol to select the Vendor.
Select the Vendor name from the LOV
4. On the Vendor Location enter % and the click on the search. From the resulting form, click on the Next 10 Link
System through the message
1. JBO-25009: Cannot create an object of type:Oracle.jbo.domain.Date with value:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create use CMRO properly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document