While Adding Requisitions to Existing Workload Assignments, List of Values Displays All Assignments Across Organizations
(Doc ID 2603642.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 to 12.2.9 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Requisition
While adding requisitions to existing workload assignments,
workload assignment List of Values (LOV) displays all assignments across organizations.
Workload assignment LOV should restrict assignments to current Organization context only.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Responsibility: CLM Purchasing Super User
2. Navigate to: Buyer Work Center > Demand Workbench
3. Select any requisition and click on 'Add Requisition to Assignment' from
Workload Assignment Number (LOV)
4. Click Go
5. This takes user to 'Add to workload Assignment' page
6. Click LOV on 'Workload Assignment Number'
Here LOV displays workload assignment belonging to all orgs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document