When Click On Item Instance Link Error:ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called: "APPS.OKS_IBINT_PUB"
(Doc ID 2604825.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to R12.2.8 when clicking on Item Instance link in item instance search results from OAT, the following error is encountered:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-04063: package body "APPS.OKS_IBINT_PUB" has errors
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called: "APPS.OKS_IBINT_PUB"
ORA-06512: at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to an e-business environment
2. Select Oracle Asset Tracking responsibility
3. Go to Item instances search page
4. Perform any search that retrieves rows in the results
5. In the search results, click on an instance link > Error above is shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document