Error: "The rebuild activity is not valid for the specified rebuild item" When trying to issue a Non-serialized Rebuild via one step issue.
(Doc ID 2604962.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Work Execution
When trying to issue a Non-serialized Rebuild via one step issue with an Activity associated to the Rebuild (In Replace Rebuild detail window), the rebuild material transaction is struck in Transaction Interface Table with the following error message:
However when we are able to successfully complete the rebuild issue transaction when using two step issue process. The issue happens only during one step issue.
"The rebuild activity is not valid for the specified rebuild item. Please provide a valid activity or use the EAM Asset Activity Assocation form to enable the activity for the rebuild item."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
2. Navigation = Activities-> Activity Workbench-> Choose Results for
3. Create Activity and associate it to the asset group (rebuildable),
Non-Serialized Rebuildable - Activity
4. Responsibility = Maintenance Super User. Work Orders-> Create Work Order
Create work order. Put a rebuildable item on the Work Order
5. Go to One Step Material Issue. Enter the WO
6. Enter item and Rebuildable-Activity on the rebuild details screen. Click
The activity being used is valid, it is associated to the rebuildable. You
couldn't even select the activity if it wasn't as the LOV for activity on the
rebuild details screen only shows activities associated to the rebuildable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document