Error "Territory Resource Stamping Error Contract Number <XXXXXX>" when attempting to transfer an Item Instance.
(Doc ID 2605061.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Service Authoring
When attempting to transfer an Item Instance from one owner to another using an Installed Base responsibility, the following error occurs.
Territory resource stamping error. Contract Number -<XXXXXX>
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Oracle Installed Base and search for a serial number that is under an active contract.
2. Click on item instance from the search results table.
3. From the left hand navigation links select Owner.
4. Delete the existing owner and update to a new Owner. Click the Update button.
5. The ownership is transferred and the error notification can be seen in the wf_notifications table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document