Delete Task From Visit Doesn't Update Last Updated By & Last Update Date In AHL_VISIT_TASKS_B
(Doc ID 2605549.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delete Task from Visit doesn't update Last Updated By & Last Update Date in AHL_VISIT_TASKS_B
Expect that the last update by and Last update date fields are updated in the AHL_VISIT_TASKS_B for the visit tasks.
1. R) CMRO -> Planning -> Visit Work package
2. Create a Draft Visit
3. Select the Maintenance Requirement and add planned requirement
4. login with a different user and try to search the visit created in step 2
5. Click the 'Maintenance Requirement' tab and click 'Remove', the message "Do you wish to delete the Maintenance Requirement' is displayed., click 'Yes'.
6. MR is deleted successfully, when checked in the AHL_VISIT_TASKS_B -> Visit doesn't update Last Updated By & Last Update Date in AHL_VISIT_TASKS_B
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document