R12-PAY: PAYE Aggregation Not Set When New Assignment Created For NI Only Employee
(Doc ID 2605648.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the HR: GB Default Aggregation profile value as PAYE, the EBS applications is not setting the PAYE aggregation flags
for existing NI only aggregated employees for whom a new assignment is saved before a payroll being assigned to that assignment.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to System Administrator Responsibility
- (N) > Profile > System
- Find "HR: GB Default Aggregation" profile set to PAYE
- Find "HR: Enable PAYE and NI flags by default" profile set to Yes
- Go to HRMS Responsibility
- Create an assignment A1 - NI only aggregated
- Create secondary assignment A2
- Navigate to "Tax Information" tab: Verify that, NI check box is set, but PAYE check box is not set.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document