Credit Line Activated With Mandatory Conditions That Are Not Met
(Doc ID 2605800.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When activating a Credit Line there are items on the Credit Line Checklist flagged as Mandatory that are not provided and the UI shows them as incomplete with a red X in the Complete field. However, the Credit Line is activated without issue with these incomplete mandatory checks.
Expect the activation to be prevented if mandatory conditions defined in these checks are not met.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Credit Line using a Credit Line Checklist.
2. Select the Credit Limit tab and create a record there with an amount.
3. Once the Credit Line is created open it and select the Credit Line Checklist tab.
4. Click the Update button.
5. Check Mandatory for all checks and click Apply.
6. Click Update again.
7. Click Activate to activate the Check List.
8. Go back to the Credit Line search and search for the Credit Line.
9. Click the Activate icon in the search result.
10. The Credit Line will be activated but none of the Check List items have been completed or passed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document