R12-PAY: PAYE and Taxable Pay not Shown in "Earlier Year Update Process (EYU) 2018/19"
(Doc ID 2606750.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer has an employee that requires an Earlier Year Update (EYU) due to being paid last (tax) year without actually starting with them.
The customer has processed reversals and when running the "RTI - Earlier Year Update Process (EYU) 2018/19" for the employee however, the offsets (negatives) were coming through correctly for National Insurance (NI) and Pension, but the PAYE and Taxable pay were not showing anything.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to HRMS Responsibility
- Choose employee with a run from previous year (example: Payroll Run 31/03/2019)
- Use Reverse Run to reverse it (example: effective 31/03/2019)
- Check reversal to see figures expected on EYU
- Run "RTI - Earlier Year Update Process (EYU) 2018/19" process
- Once complete, view output: EYU Reconciliation Report shows only NI and Pension reversal, no tax or PAYE.: Taxable Pay = 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document