Tax Calculation Incorrect In Istore
(Doc ID 260814.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 11.5.9 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.9 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax will only be calculated if the shipping address and the billing address are taxable locations. The tax should only be based on the shipping address, not the billing address.
If you set both addresses to a taxable location, then the tax is calculated and appears. If I change either one to a non-taxable location, then no tax appears.
1. add an item to the shopping cart and select checkout.
2. enter a shipping address that is in a taxable location.
3. enter a billing address that is not in a taxable location.
4. No tax exists in the order review page.
5. Change billing information so address is in a taxable location.
6. tax now appears in the order review page.
7. change shipping address to a non-taxable location.
8. No tax exists in the order review page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!