Cannot Delete an Asset Group From A Failure Set After Applying 30064022. Encounter "Failure set association in one or more work orders"
(Doc ID 2608644.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete a "Problem Asset Group" incorrectly setup to a "Problem Failure Set" after applying 30064022patch 3006402,30064022300640223006402230064022
the following error occurs.
"Failure set association referred in one or more work orders"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply patch 30064022. Cancel Work Orders associated with the "Problem Failure Set".
2. Responsibility = Maintenance Super User
Navigation = Failure Analysis
Query the "Problem Failure Set".
3. Delete Assignment of Asset Group that you want to remove (xxxxx)
4. Push Apply
5. The "Problem Failure Set" association with "Problem Asset Group" is deleted. Press save or apply to make changes permanent
6. Now Requery the "Problem Failure Set". Error message is
"Failure set association in one or more work orders"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document