Unable To See Delivery Schedules Under Shipments - Once BPA Closed
(Doc ID 2610561.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Home page Issues
Users are unable to see BPA , Delivery Schedules, Under Shipments once the BPA is Closed.
Users expect to see BPA - Delivery Schedules , Under Shipments for Future Delivery Schedules
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iSupplier Portal
3. Navigation: iSupplier Home page ->> Select: "Shipment" Tab ->>
4. Sub Menu: "Delivery Schedule" ->> Enter: PO Number: "XXXXXX" ->>
5. The BPA with 2 Lines, and Receive (1) Line and Status Closed for Receiving.
6. View the Delivery Schedules under Shipments - Delivery Schedules, The BPA is Approved Status.
7. However, After receiving (1) Line and once BPA Status – Approved, Closed.
8. Observe: No future delivery details appear under Shipments – Delivery details.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see BPA - Delivery Schedules , Under Shipments for Future Delivery Schedules
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document