Revision Number Increments for Category Change without inserting data into PO_LINES_ARCHIVE_ALL table
(Doc ID 2610677.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, Version 12.2
When attempting to change category at line level for an already approved PO,
revision number incremented but no record created in PO_LINES_ARCHIVE_ALL
Data should be inserted to change PO_LINES_ARCHIVE_ALL
table with revision number increment due to category change at line level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a PO XX from BWC and submitted for approval.
2. PO XX, Rev 0 submitted for approval and PO got approved.
3. Checked the table data in PO base tables and archive tables.
4. Archive table data exists for Rev 0 in both headers and lines archive all table.
5. Updated the PO XX changing only the Item category at line level.
6. PO XX, Rev 1 got created and submitted for approval. PO XX, Rev 1 approved.
7. There is no data in po line archive all for revision 1 when there is category change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document