Performance Management Plan Weighting Score Not Adding Up Correctly
(Doc ID 2611837.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When managers update objectives previously cascaded to the employees, then transfer the scorecards back to the employees, updates performed by the manager in the cascaded objectives cannot be seen by the employees.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Manager
2. Navigate to Performance Management
3. Go to Mass Cascade or Set Objective task
4. Click on Cascade Objectives
5. Choose an employee > Add objectives to cascade
6. Select objectives > Add new and Align > Finish
7. Go back to Set Worker Objectives > Click on Action
8. Set objectives page > here Update Weighting Scale for every objectives
Note: DO NOT TRANSFER the scorecard from here
9. Go back to Performance Plan and select "Transfer scorecards to worker for action" task
10. Enter a notification message and Transfer the scorecard to worker
11. Log in as employee > Performance Management > Go to Set Objectives task > employee is unable to view the update on Weighting Scale done by manager
NOTE: if the scorecard in transferred from step 8 (from Set Objectives page) this will work as expected. The issue occurs when scorecard is tranferred from step 9 ("Transfer scorecards to worker for action" task).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document