Default Value Returned from Variable Rate Profiles using "...Current, Same Enrollment and Rates" Default Enrollment Code
(Doc ID 2612853.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find after processing any life event, the coverage amount for the Transportation plans is set to '2.5'.
Expect to see the previously enrolled amount in the current life event.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People> Benefits Service Center and query the current enrolled employee.
3. Select View Person Life Events from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
4. Add any life event and click Process Event.
5. Select the appropriate enrollment from from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
See that the value is set to 2.5, which is the default amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document