TeleService: Party Merge Did not Update Customer_ID In Service Requests
(Doc ID 2613366.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a new Party-Account combination, performed a Party Merge for the old to the new parties. Then performed Account Merge as well.
The Account transactions merged over to the new account. However, it seems like the Service Requests did not get update to the new Party.
The new account number was applied to the Service Requests (SRs) but not the party number.
Party Number should be updated in the SRs after performing a Party Merge.
1. Service Request that was created prior to the merges.
- Number (Party) = 12345 => Old Party #
- Account = 123
After the Party Merge, the Party Number in the SR still shows the old party number.
2. The Installed Base Instance details show the new party and account numbers as expected.
3. When trying to close a Task, for instance, the following error will appear:
Customer Account XXX is invalid or disabled. Please enter a valid customer account.
4. When in the Contact Center, only SRs that were created post-merge show up in the SR grid after entering the new account number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document