Error Creating Change Request EGO_USER_ATTRS_DATA_PVT Insert_Row ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL ENG ENG_CHANGES_EXT_B CHANGE_TYPE_ID
(Doc ID 2613368.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter Change Request, the following error occurs:
Executing - "EGO_USER_ATTRS_DATA_PVT"."Insert_Row" "ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("ENG"."ENG_CHANGES_EXT_B"."CHANGE_TYPE_ID")"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to standard responsibility for PDH
2. Then go to “Change Management “menu
3. Click on “create change request” link
4. Choose the defined type
5. Enter the Change Request Name: test and perhaps add attribute group to catch some extra data like Assigned to and Requestor
6. Enter Defect comments and recommended change
7. Executing and encounter above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document