The Contract Line PO Number is Not Being Populated on Service Contracts Created From OM
(Doc ID 2613821.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating Service Contracts from Sales Orders, the PO Number at the Line Level is not being passed to the line level of the Contracts.
1. Create a Sales Order with associated subscription and service items.
2. Subscription Agreement Contract is created with the PO populated at header level, but not at line level.
3. Create another Sales Order, with a different PO Number. Link the Subscription and Service to existing contract created above.
4. The new lines are added to the Subscription Agreement as desired except the PO Number is not included on the lines.
5. Because there are no Payment Details available at the line level, Invoices for lines from both orders will show the original PO # on the invoice.
6. This will lead to customer billing and payment issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document