Program Lease - Cancel Termination Quote Asset Lines Cancels the Quote, but One Line Remains Accepted
(Doc ID 2614490.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.9 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Asset Management
Find that after the Quote Cancellation program "Lease - Cancel Termination Quote Asset Lines" completes that the Quote is in a Cancelled status, however
one of the Quote Lines is displayed as Pending Return in the Quote and the line status in the Quote Lines table is ACCEPTED.
Expect that all lines on a Cancelled Quote would be Cancelled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Book a contract with many Assets.
2. Create a Termination Quote for the Contract (Full was used in testing).
3. Approve and Accept the Quote
4. Run Billing for the Contract to Generate the Quote Invoices.
5. Open the Termination Quote and click the Cancel Quote button.
This will submit the Lease - Cancel Termination Quote Asset Lines request.
6. Once the Request completes confirm that the Quote Header status is
Cancelled, but one of the lines is Pending Return (UI display will depend on Quote
Type, Quote Line status in the table will be ACCEPTED).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document