Backdated Unscheduled Pay Downs not Generating Interest Billing Adjustments
(Doc ID 2615364.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Customer Service
Find that backdated unscheduled pay downs do not generate interest billing adjustments.
Expect Master Program - Loan Balances Update to generate the interest billing adjustments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a revolver contract and book it
2. Create a funding request of type Borrower payment and Approve
3. Run OKL Process AP Invoices (Request Set) to generate AP invoice
4. Navigate to Payables and validate and pay in full the Invoice from Step 3
5. Run CRVRI
6. Run Billing request to generate the interest invoice
7. Run Ran master program loan balance update
8. Navigate to Lease Center >> Requests and do a backdated Unscheduled Pay down
9. Accept the pay down
10. Run billing request set and the invoice for the principal pay down will get generated
11. Navigate to AR and create a receipt for the principal pay down full amount
12. Run Master Program - Loan Balances Update as of today
13. Run billing request, customer expects a credit memo for the interest billing adjustment to get created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document