Field Service Wirless Is Causing Connection Leaks In The Web Server
(Doc ID 2615799.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Wireless/WAP
After a period of time Field Service Wireless users are not able login or access the application. Bouncing the web server resolves the issue but the problem re-occurs after a period of time.
Session that are expired are not being dropped from the server. Errors are seen in the OACORE log file.
Expect that if a users session has been expired or terminated that their connection on the server would be cleaned up.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. A tech will log into FS Wireless on their device.
2. They stay logged in while they do the repair work.
3. They come back to the device to debrief their time, parts etc. In the mean time their session has expired.
4. They are given a log in screen again.
5. The original session is not cleared up in the web server
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document