IRR Computing Error
(Doc ID 2615837.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Lease Authoring
IRR computing Error
During pricing a contract an error occurred.
A database error has occurred in the following program unit OKL_PRICING_PVT.compute_irr (-6502 ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error )
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Author a lease contract
2. Navigate to Summary tab
3. Click on Activate contract button
4. It lists validation warnings
5. Click on Continue
6. Press the back button at the top right corner before pricing the contract.
7. The following warning is added now to the previous warnings:
Check Book Class Compatibility >> Warning >> The given pricing setup leads to an IRR which is not calculable. Please change the set up data and retry.
8. Click next and the following error comes "A database error has occurred in the following program unit OKL_PRICING_PVT.compute_irr (-6502 ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error )"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document