WIP Operations > Resources > Setup Resources Form Saving Changes, Even If No Change Is Done
(Doc ID 2616237.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Patch 29798945, observed the following wrong behavior:
WIP Operations form is saving changes, even if no change is made.
1. Create new work order and release it in Discrete Jobs form.
2. Go to WIP > Job / Schedule Details > Operations form.
3. Query the Work Order and add 1 new Setup resource then save.
4. Query the same WO again in Operations form.
5. Open Setup Resources window but no change is made.
6. Close the Setup Resources and Resource Requirements windows. Then, while closing the Operations, the following message is returned which is not expected:
Do you want to save the changes you have made?
This is not correct as there was no change done.
If saving the change, new values are copied into who columns which is not correct.
Applied Patch 29798945
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document