Tag Numbers In Physical Inventory Missing/Deleted After First Count (WMS Based Physical Count)
(Doc ID 2617120.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tag Numbers in Physical Inventory missing/deleted after first count (WMS based Physical Count) when we count an LPN in a location other than where its tag was generated
Tag Numbers should not be deleted
1) Physical Inventory activity is created with Allow dynamic tags = Yes
2) Snapshot executed for this Physical Inventory, completed successfully
3) Tags generated as per the process and setup
4) Tag count performed with Oracle MSCA App in Android based Handheld
5) After counting the entire Warehouse and When data export from Tag count form (INVADPPI) is performed.
Then, it is found that quite a few Tags (which were generated) are missing on the form and there are gaps in Tag sequences.
6) This can also be double confirmed by running below SQL
SELECT A.TAG_NUMBER, A.* FROM MTL_PHYSICAL_INVENTORY_TAGS A
WHERE PHYSICAL_INVENTORY_ID=xxxx ORDER BY A.TAG_NUMBER;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document