Default Position Not Populating When Doing A Worker Status Change To Move Between Departments In Self Service
(Doc ID 2617388.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 HRMS RUP12 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
In the 'Worker Status Change: Assignment' page of Worker Status Change function, ONLY for a specific position the position name does not default .
Expect the position name to default for all positions in 'Worker Status Change: Assignment' page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility
2. Select Worker Status Change Function.
3. In the 'Worker Status Change: Assignment' page, change the Department Name.
4. The Position Name does NOT default (Shows NULL)
5. If you continue to Worker Status Change review page, it shows a new Probation Period (This is only for a specific position)
IMPORTANT: Issue occurs ONLY for a specific position, all other position name defaults correctly without any issues.
For all other position it shows expected message - Position Name - The position has been defaulted to the valid position for the Job.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document