Absences getting Auto Approved Without Approval cycle when using Browser Back Button in Self Service
(Doc ID 2620733.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When User perform the below scenario the pending approval leave is getting approved by the employee itself.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a backdated Leave ( For example. 2 November 2019)
2. After submit the leave record is in "Pending for Approval" Status and can be seen in the Absence Summary Page.
3. Now Employee clicks on Create Leave Task Button
4. Immediately clicks on Back Browser Button
5. Now clicks on Detail icon from the Leave Transaction which is raised in step 1.
6. Immediately clicks on Back Browser Button.
7. Now Employee clicks on Create Leave Task Button.. This defaults the absence details raised in step 1.
8. Click on Next takes to review page and on Submit , The record gets approved
9. You can see in the Absence summary that the leave transaction got approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document