Material Issue On Express Work Order
(Doc ID 2620771.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Material issue on express work order
When attempting to create express work orders, the following error occurs.
Once WO is created with resource and material it gives below error. Also the material lines gets removed.
1.Personalization is currently disabled. Your application might not work as expected.
2.Material could not be issued.Please examine the errors for each individual line.
3.ORA-01403: no data found ORA-01403: no data found in Package eam_operations_jsp Procedure insert_into_wro
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Work Orders tab.
3. Click on Express Work subtab.
4. Enter express work order header and resource information.
5. Enter material information.
6. Save the WO and receive the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document